New! Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM)
2018-11-13 09:00 to2018-11-14 17:00(Europe/Tallinn)
* Want to go beyond getting the basic Scrum events going? * Passionate about taking your Scrum team and organization to the next level?
* Interested in advancing your own skills as a ScrumMaster and agile coach?
Then you are at this right place to become Advanced Certified ScrumMaster .
Your trainer, Evelyn Tian
Through the A-CSM course, you’ll learn to:
- Facilitate better dialogue between the Product Owner, Team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives.
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people.
- Increase engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in.
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team.
- Coaching Stances
- Key coaching skills and their application
- Tactics of coaching at individual, Scrum Team and organization level
- Agile coaching
- Divergent and Convergent Thinking
- Facilitation techniques to navigate through Groan Zone and Divergent and Convergent phases
- Decision making
A deeper dive into Lean, Agile and Scrum
- Value and principles to leverage as a ScrumMaster
- Practices and tools to help improve
Services to Development Team
- Self-Organization and team Dynamics
- Key attributes of effective teams
- Coaching for high performaning teams
- Agile engineering practices
Services to Product Owner
- The services around Product Vision and Strategy
- The mindset and tools for a fantastic product
- Tools to bring customer needs into Product Backlog
- Product Backlog Refinment tactics
- The collaboration and its enhancement with Development Team
Services to Organization
- Impediment Removal and its tactics & strategies
- Leadership team coaching
- Agile scaling approaches and principles
- Introducing new ideas
- Tactics and tools for orgnization change
- Coaching practices for personal growth actions
- Povital conversation
- ScrumMaster as Servant Leader
The Advanced Certified ScrumMaster workshop requires previous Scrum knowledge and experience.
This is NOT a session for those who are new to Agile and Scrum.
All attendees must have the Certified ScrumMaster certification (CSM) and with a minimum of one year practice prior to the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) workshop. If you don't current have a CSM certification, please contact us for options.
Participants should be passionate in advancing as a ScrumMaster and an Agile coach, and therefore be willing to challenge their own thinking and approaches within this course.
Evelyn Tian, is one of the few in the global Scrum community who holds high level coaching and training qualifications. She is:
- Scrum Alliance Certified Team Coach (CTC) and Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC)
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
- Scrum Alliance Certified Agile Leadership Educator
- Scrum Alliance Certified Path to CSP Educator
As a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), Evelyn uses accelerated learning techniques like Training From The Back Of The Room to teach the course content in brain-friendly ways that help you maximize learning experience and information retention.
As a Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) with over twenty years of product development experience, and solid hands-on experience as the head agile coach of Ericsson, Evelyn brings in years of coaching experience to the class, which helps the session to be more beneficial and practical.
Her training is well known as "two days of fantastic learning and great fun!"
She has track records in coaching organizations and teams with agile and Scrum transformation, and she is an internationally known conference speaker and trainer on Scrum, leadership and coaching.
In the past decade, she has provided training and coaching support to companies in the sectors of finance, insurance, telecom, automotive, marketing, etc.
Additionally, she is an advisory board member of IEEE Software, where she has main focuses on agile, Scrum, scaling and DevOps.